I am thrilled to announce the first giveaway on my blog: a pair of “Speedgoat 50K” level tickets to the NYC Premiere of “In the High Country” with champion mountain ultra runner Anton Krupicka! Director Joel Wolpert will be there, and you will get a chance to meet both Anton and Joel! Anton is a two-time winner of the Leadville 100-mile race, the Rocky Raccoon 100-miler, and placed second at the Western States Endurance Run in 2010 in what would have been a course record of 15:13:53
Prize courtesy of Will at Porcupine Product. Many thanks!
What the winner will get:
– Two “Speedgoat 50K” level tickets to the 12/17/13 NYC Premiere of “In the High Country” at Symphony Space
– A schwag bag for each attendee with great items from sponsors
– Access to the after-party,
featuring food from local chefs and craft beer.
To purchase tickets:
How to enter:
You will gain one entry point (up to a maximum of 6 entry points) by doing the following and listing in the comments the points you have earned. You do not have to complete all 6 steps–you just have to do at least one to be entered! The more points you have, the more chances you have to win!
1) Follow @lisaminc on Twitter: https://twitter.com/lisaminc (1 point)
2) Follow @Porcupine_Prod on Twitter: https://twitter.com/porcupine_prod (1 point)
3) “Follow” or subscribe to this blog (click “Follow” on lower right hand corner and enter your email). (1 point)
4) “Like” Porcupine Product on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/porcupineproduct (1 point)
5) Answer the following question in the comments: If you could run anywhere with Anton (location or race), where would it be? (1 point)
BE SURE to list what you have done in the comments so I can give you credit! Winner will be chosen by a random number generator on Random.org. Share this giveaway with your friends!
Be sure to check your email and this blog at 8:00pm on Sunday, 12/15/13 to see if you won! Good luck and thanks for participating!
Rules and fine print:
Winner will be chosen at 8:00pm on Sunday, 12/15/13 and will be notified by email and announced on this blog. Winner must claim prize via email by 12:00pm on 12/16/13 or an alternate winner will be selected. Must be 21+ to attend the after party. No substitutions/mailing of prizes. Prize must be claimed at the Symphony Space box office in NYC on 12/17/13. Winner must be available to attend the event on 12/17/13 at 8:00pm or an alternate winner will be chosen. Airfare/travel/accommodations not included. Approximate retail value of prizes (ARV): $84.